Subject: Maramaa elektrikaabli vahetuse elektriprojekti kooskõlastamine.
From: "Visnapuu Lauri" <[email-masked]>
To: "Maanteeameti klienditugi" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Peeter Uibo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 15:03:57 +0300

Tere

Tegelen Maramaa elektrikaabli vahetuse projektiga. Tööd asuvad TRAM-i
maal. Saadan dokumendid kooskõlastamiseks.

Lugupidamisega

Lauri Visnapuu

Projekteerija

Mobiil: +372 59089993

E-mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Aadress: Lootuse tn 6, Õssu küla,

Kambja vald, Tartu mk. 61713

Palun külasta meid:  <http://www.enersense.ee/> www.enersense.ee

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.